Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sitting Becalmed

DWAs, a state-mandated writing test, were this week. My instructions to my English class included what to do following the exam:
"You can do what you like as long as you 1) stay in your seat and 2) stay quiet."

After finished, one of my students lowered himself to the floor, making sure he followed my instructions the whole way down:


News on other fronts:

The musical's going fine. I'm stressed, but no more than usual for this time of the show. I spent Saturday shopping for the set. Six gallons of paint (various shades of brown and green), two sets of venetian blinds, a bamboo curtain, and many, many paint rollers later and we're off to a week of painting. Venetian blinds, you say? Yes, inspiration struck. I am going to make them into giant blades of swamp grass.










I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment