Sunday, June 09, 2013

Let the Travels Begin!

"The hair-highlights
Are big and bright"
(Clap, clap, clap, clap!)
"Deep in the heart of Texas!"


My hair is woefully lank, but perhaps our 1-hour layover will perk it up.

As you may have gleaned, I'm off on the Big Summer Trip of 1013!

This time I get to travel with my parents.  They invited me to join them as they visit their friends in Moscow (Dean and Carolyn are living there for a year or two on an LDS medical mission), and it is a rule universally acknowledged that one cannot go to only one city when one is in Europe.  So we're going to London, Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Paris.

Good food, good museums, good places to be.  An excellent way to spend part of my break indeed!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!
    I was totally singing that song in my head w/ your new (and improved) lyrics. :)

    ReplyDelete