Things I'm glad about:
- The spring rain.
- My cold is a relatively quick one.
- The trees that bloom purple and the green-blooming trees that grow in front of them.
- My peace lily is still alive!
- The Blackberry my sister gave me keeps me entertained when I'm stuck waiting somewhere.
- My district hasn't blocked hulu.com yet (it's great to have while I'm grading at school!).
- School ends in 2 weeks!
- Four students stayed late after school today to decorate my classroom because we're throwing a party for the AVID tutors tomorrow.
- Ben loaned me his classroom today so I could teach somewhere warm.
- I had an unexpected 15 minutes in my English class today, so I threw on West Bank Story. They actually enjoyed it!
- Stephenie Meyer's writing is ridiculously addictive.
- Working the concert tonight gave me the chance to read her latest book for almost an hour.
- I get to see Cirque this weekend with Heidi and Brent!
- And, best of all, I get to go to bed now.
Good night, dear readers!