Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Don't Tamper With My Sister

My sister seems to be having a bad week, and I'm wondering if it's going around. A lot of people I know (including me) are feeling more blue than usual. So I did a little poking around and see what kind of internet cheer I can find.

Let's start with one I've posted about before, but it is my go-to happiness movie:


With the awesomeness that is Pixar, this also always makes me smile:


And the Super Bowl this weekend reminded me of one of my favorite commercials:


Speaking of cats...


Even Scrubs knows the power of the kitten:


If kittens don't work, here's what cheers people up in a musical:


And you can't have tap without:


Then again, you could always get a superhero to shove you in the garbage:


And if nothing else works, well, there's always:

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap. That might be the best collection of good things put together EVER. The birds and CFY I haven't thought of in years, and the cat herders! I forgot about that completely. Once again I feel the need to learn tap. And what is it about cheesy beefcake DT photos that make me giggle and blush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today you have made me very sad that I can't stream video at work and can't watch your blog. Becaues I'm getting a smile just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about cat herding every year at Super Bowl time, too!
    Dr. Who guy? Not so much at Super Bowl time, but certainly when I watch Garth Marenghi's Dark Place... (Start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNfQ0ORwSDM ).
    Ah cherie, you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete