Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Swag

Tonight is the final meeting for my New York trip.  It's the last chance for me to go over logistics, provide a packing list, and reassure the more nervous parents.

It's also time to give the travelers their swag.



Thanks to forward thinking and Amazon Prime, I was ahead of the game this year and putting these together. Each traveler receives:



- A NY keychain
- Cough drops (for shows)
- A NY transit pop-up map
- A whistle to blow if they loose me in the crowds (I decided our signal is "short long long" – Morse Code for W)
- Band-Aids (Marvel AND Barbie)
- Hand wipes
- A small zippered pouch (which I did not sew myself, despite temptation to customize each one per kid)


They also get their choice of bumper sticker:




And their choice of luggage tag (which, okay, I did give in and make myself.  I can't do a project like this and not have at least one DIY gift!):




Personally, I think this is much better than bright orange matching t-shirts, don't you?


1 comment:

  1. I love the luggage tags. I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete