Sunday, May 13, 2007

In the Light of the Virgin Morning

Last week, I walked out of my apartment to drive to school and discovered a completely flat front tire. Fun! Luckily, my parents taught me well - none of that weak-girly thinking for me! In ten minutes' time I had the flat off and in the trunk, and the spare on. I was covered in grease and had to run back inside to change. Remarkably, I made it to school with about 30 seconds to spare before the bell.




While I'm uploading photos, here are some from the Shakespeare Festival:




My three actors who performed "Romeo and Juliet" (they're performing the Prince's final speech here, with saxophone accompaniment.)


The students had the option of dressing up for extra credit. Some of the costumes were pretty good:


while others were more... creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment