Monday, March 22, 2010

Pretty Little Picture

Do you know Miranda? She's pretty spiffy, and I don't get to hang out with her nearly as often as I'd like to.

She threw the baby shower for my sister this weekend (along with Sarah, another awesome lady). As I predicted, it was ridiculously cute. Seriously. Just take a look at these pictures, if you don't believe me.

She also took the picture below of my sister, my mom, and me. Look at how pretty my mom is! Look at how adorable my sister is with curly hair! Look at the glimpse of the skirt that I made last weekend (without a pattern, I must add)!


Yup, Miranda's adorable. I envy her color-taste. And her macaron-making skills. And her skirts. And her camera. Is bad, my camera envy.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...thank you Amanda! We should get together and make macarons and skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was seriously the cutest baby shower I think I've ever seen!! Thanks for the links! I love finding great new blogs. Like I have any more spare time to look at cute blogs - but thanks still ;)

    ReplyDelete