Wednesday, August 03, 2011

We Were Cute Once

I'm leaving on my last trip of the summer tomorrow so, naturally, I am in the midst of a project that will keep me up far too late.  Huzzah!

I've been redoing my bedroom. There are new curtains, new bedding, a new mirror, new vanity accessories, and many, many new picture frames. I've been sewing, ironing, washing, wiping, moving, boxing, filing, printing, matting, and framing, and I am almost at a point where I can go to bed.

Almost.

But first, I blog! With some of the aforementioned scanning, I found a few pictures that I thought you would enjoy seeing. Behold my past!

Five Generations
This grainy picture came from an old Chincoteague newspaper article remarking on
five living generations (including baby me) all together (1980).

Germany Kids 1
Andy, Rachel, and me when we were living in Germany in outfits made by my talented mere! (1989?)

Prom 1997
Mercedes and me heading out to Senior Prom (1997)

Logan Group 1999
Jason, Emily, Annie, and me near Logan, UT (1999)
(This would have been within a month or two of meeting Jason and the year after I met Emily and Annie.
We all took a day trip and went tubing shortly before Jason left on his mission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment