Monday, June 03, 2013

Hoping for Abed, Will Settle for Annie

I'm an official student again!

Discounts here I come!

My watercolors class starts tomorrow morning, so, like a good student, I went to campus today to find my classroom, figure out the parking setup, and to get my ID.  Then I went shopping for a notebook and new pens.

I probably don't need them.  After all, how many notes does a typical art class demand?  But who passes up a chance to buy shiny new school supplies?

From what I saw of my self-tour today, Community exaggerates the community college facilities.  How odd!  Still, I'm holding out hope for some interesting characters in class tomorrow.

Let the learning commence!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:13 AM

    Hey! RRCC has a _movie theater_ I don't recall ever seeing one of those at greendale. :-)

    -Ben

    ReplyDelete