Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss

101 years ago today, Dr. Seuss was born - Yea!

To celebrate, we began selling our show pins yesterday - Yea!

In just two days, we sold enough pins to pay for the lights we want to rent! - Yea!

A fabulous parent arranged for a wonderful array of donations, so we're also doing a raffle for funds - Yea!

Another great mom has arranged for 10+ helpers to build our set tomorrow night after she picks up our wood for us - Yea!

After calling around I found the paint supplier for our school district, who offered to sell me paint for our show at district cost (almost %50 less than what I usually pay!) - Yea!

Parent-teacher conferences are through for another year, with my interviews being both complimentary and helpful - Yea!

Our poster is ordered, the kids are excited, and the buzz around school has started - Yea!

Our show opens in LESS than 2 weeks - Yea!

Yesterday, for the first time, I said the following sentence out loud and meant it - "I love my job."-

Yea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment