Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thinking

1) Sorry for the cryptic nature of my last post. The text in it was automatically added when I forwarded the picture from my iPhone - it wasn't intentional. But the snow cones were delicious - I highly recommend the ones from the stand outside Liberty Heights. Yum!

2) We performed "Making Waves" for SLAC today. I'll say this about it - it went well. Really well. But there's a lot that I'm processing and thinking through right now, and it's 10:45pm after a very long night, so I'm not going to say anymore about it tonight.

Except this (forewarning - R-rated language ahead):

During the feedback session after the performance, when we told Nancy B. (the very respectable theater lady and director of SLAC) that we had put together the play in one week, she said, "Holy fucking shit!"

That felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment