Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't

I had a crappy day. Too much to do, no time to do it because there's so much to do, and it was capped off by a parent calling me (on my cell phone, no less) to yell at me about what a crappy job she thinks I am doing.

I know that she's misdirecting a lot of anger at me. I know she's wrong and unfair. I know.

Still, it's a crappy thing to have to endure on my commute home from a very hard day. And it took a lot of will power and a little Phra Bart training to calm down enough to 1) not cry and 2) drive safely the rest of the way home.

I want it to be two weeks from now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 PM

    Hurrah for Phra Bart training! Worth the heat, the bugs, and the falling snake, right? Do what you need to do. Delegate what you can. Maybe tell the venting parent "Mai suh nuk" (or something close to how it's spelled)

    - WillYum

    ReplyDelete