Monday, December 13, 2010

Brush Up Your Shakespeare

I offer my speech and drama classes extra credit to go see plays. Knowing how easy it is to pick up an extra program or ticket stub for a friend to get credit, I have a worksheet for them to fill out for the points. The first question asks them to summarize the plot of the show.

These are often just plain fun for me to read, and I've been sharing the Macbeth evaluations from the Drama 1 kids with the Advanced Drama kids. Here's one of my favorites:

The King wouldn't allow his daughter to be with Mcbeth & she wanted to kill her father and have Mcbeth as King. So mcbeth kills the King and he becomes King but mcbeth gets killed in the end by his own men after he ordered them to kill his wife and servants. In the end Seans character became king because the men rebelled against mcbeth because he kept killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment