Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Recovering

I am just checking in quickly to say that we survived the trip, it really was fun, and I will post a more detailed summary tomorrow.

The primary adventure, which is also the reason why I am not blogging much today, was the 6-hour delay at LaGuardia that resulted in my getting home at 3:00 AM (5:00 AM NY time).  Upon tumbling into bed I was accosted by a very neglected cat, for whom I dragged myself out of bed mere hours later to take to a stylist for her annual haircut.  Following a run to the grocery store and a much-needed nap, I also enjoyed a lovely evening out with Lisa, in which we tried the Baker St. Pub at Bel Mar and saw The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

And now I shall tuck myself back into bed for a proper sleep; if the cat allows it, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment