Wednesday, June 06, 2012

And I'm Back

Denver tried to ease my transition home from the northwest weather-wise, although the storm effects were cranked a bit too high.  My drive from the airport was filled with lightening so large and bright it left spots in my eyes and giant-sized raindrops that tried to crack my windshield.  Not the gentle, quiet rain of the west coast of Washington but, hey, it's the thought that counts.

I had an absolutely marvelous time hanging out with the Walls.  Once again, though, I blog tonight to say I will blog tomorrow as I am hieing myself to bed now to catch up on sleep.  Emily and I spent most of the nights solving (or at least discussing) the matters of the world with baby Sarah joining us every few hours to add her two cents.  I loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment