We're eating based on Jason's recommendations this weekend, and our first stop; Founding Farmers, a place that focuses on organic, local "true" food; bodes well for the rest (well, my first stop. The rest of the group has been raving about the dinner at Jaleo last night that I set up for them). Per tradition, we ordered many appetizers. Pictured below:
- Raspberry-Lime Ricky
- PEI Mussels cooked with Churrizo
- Farm Bread with Prosciutto, Fig, and Marscapone
- Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, Crab, Lobster, or "Classic"
- Fried Green Tomatoes with a Cream Cheese side or a mild Guacamole
- Southern Fried Chicken Salad