Thursday, April 08, 2010

Guilty

I've been exhausted ever since I got back from New York. After three days of dragging myself through work, I finally figured out what was going on when I developed the sore throat, cough, and congestion that heralds a cold.

So I called in sick.

I slept in and took an easy day, not doing much more than writing two extremely long blog entries about my recent trips. I feel much better now, hence the guilt. If I got over it that easily, I could have gone into school today. I'm trying to appease myself, knowing that without the extra sleep it would have been a lot harder to get through the long day tomorrow (in-service, followed by chaperoning Prom until midnight), let alone the three weeks that separate me from the end of the musical.

But still I feel guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment