Monday, June 07, 2010

Ew, Ew, Ew!

I woke up to see the floor swarming with ants. The tiny black ones, not the giant red ones parading outside the window. They were on everything... including my laptop, which I had left on its cover last night so it could charge. I picked it up and opened it, and some ten or fifteen ants came scurrying out of the openings under the keys and the ports on the sides. I blew them off, and more came out.

Ew, ew, ew!

New rule: everything gets zipped up and put away always.

Also? I figured out what was making such a strange noise inside our room. I heard the noise again coming from the bunkbed above me, looked up, and saw a tiny greenish-white chin sticking out of the frame above my head. Seems I've got a gecko hanging out in my bed frame.

Dude needs to get busy eating some ants, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment