Monday, June 06, 2011

Hey There

While babysitting Jack today, we watched a little Battlestar Galactica.

I thought it was pretty cute the way every time the show cut to black to mark a commercial break Jack start clapping with a big grin like, "Good job, guys!  That was a great show!"

The best part, though, was when Gaius Baltar appeared on the screen for the first time in that episode and Jack did a double-take, then exclaimed, "Da!  Hi-yeum-da!"

Which is exactly how he greets Ben.



What do you think? Is Ben a Cylon?*

* By which I mean to imply that if Ben and Gaius are the same person,  they must be Cylons.  I am NOT implying that Gaius is a Cyclon because I don't know if Gaius is a Cylon yet because I haven't seen the Final Five.  Please don't spoil this for me. And yes, I like Battlestar.  And yes, I fully embrace my nerdity.

No comments:

Post a Comment