Thursday, June 25, 2009

Carpet Bag


Carpet Bag
Originally uploaded by chitarita
Which we both think should actually BE a carpet bag.

Since we figured a flight from Istanbul to NY will probably have more
than one of these bags on it, we bought some ribbon from a shop
outside the Grand Bazaar. The handle was sticky from the shipping
label, so I decided to cover mine a la shephardess.

Today's our last day on the trip! I'm bummed. We're planning on
stopping by an Internet cafe later today, so hopefully I can give you
a more thorough update then. We've got a full day planned -
archeological museum, New District, Grand Bazaar, Hamam, and some
other possibilities - before we take off for home tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and family, to wearing
different clothes, and to sleeping in MY bed, but I'm not looking
forward to coming back to reality. Traveling is too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment