Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Packed Four Days

Boy, we've been having fun exploring the UK.  Let me explain.  No, there is too much.  Let me sum up:

Oxford

Botanic Gardens (which were awesome)


Pitt-Rivers Museum



Stratford-Upon-Avon


A terrific production of "Merchant"




Shakespeare's Birthplace:





Hay-on-Wye (Wales)

Books!


Trefriw


Wool Factory/Museum
(Rachel - this really made me miss you!)






Conwy Castle
(The most castle-ish castle I've seen in a long time!)





Dublin, Ireland

Temple Bar
(Bars and Music - reminded me of New Orleans)


Food Tour




National Archeological Museum




Oscar Wilde Memorial





National Gallery




Phew!  Tomorrow we're taking a day trip to Newgrange.  Off to bed now.  Sleep tight! (The origin of which I learned in Shakespeare's parents' bedroom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment