Thursday, August 13, 2015

Classroom Ready

So, I'm not doing so hot on the sleeping front.  Wednesday I woke up at 3:30 AM and could barely manage a doze after that.  This morning I slept until 6, but that was only because of the sleeping pill I took at 12:30 after trying to fall asleep unsuccessfully for three hours.

Tonight's Back to School Night.  I think my room is ready: 



I've hung my newest show posters:


and the spiffy poster I picked up in Stratford-upon-Avon:



On my parents' suggestion, I added stars to mark my Shakespeare shows:




Gold for shows I've seen, red for shows I've directed or acted in.  I was going to put a star for each occasion of each show, but realized I didn't have enough room on "Romeo and Juliet" or "Midsummer" to mark all of my productions.


I also added my new Chinese shadow puppets to my wall collection:




I like my desk area.







I'm especially fond of this little fellow, a birthday present from Rachel:





Alright, time for a quick dinner and then time to meet the newbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment