Saturday, October 14, 2006

Nice Work If You Can Get It

Fall break time! Two days off school - bliss! I haven't talked to anyone all day. Marvelous. And what have I done with my free time? Practically nothing:
In the last two days
- I've read three books
- I beat "Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker"
- I took advantage of Teacher Discount week at Borders and bought 4 books and the Scrubs Season 4 DVDs
- I watched "Good Bye Lenin!" Ah! Nostalgia.
- I made chocolate-chip pancakes (mmm... tastes great reheated after being frozen!)
- I taught one of Heidi's classes at Westminster
- I went to lunch with Heidi at a new Scandinavian restaurant near Westminster
- I had pie with Janelle
- I hung out with my brother (We watched old Sesame Street clips on You Tube. Ah! Nostalgia again.)

In other words, aside from calling my insurance company about my car, I have accomplished nothing that was on my chore list for this weekend. My bliss drowns out that nagging pioneer guilt. I'll say it again: Mah-ve-lous!



Ah! Is this not happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment