Some good things:
- I put together a loaf of no-knead bread last night and had beef stew simmering in the crock pot while I was at church. Perfect food for the snowstorm outside.
- I bought snow tires yesterday.
- I read a book-and-a-half yesterday.
- I bought a new TV yesterday.
(They're predicting snow Wednesday and Thursday, and I have another speech meet on Saturday, so I wanted to take my old TV up to the condo.)
- My RS counselors showed up at my house unexpectedly Wednesday night with hot cocoa in hand and a birthday card.
- Two of the three bishopric wives and the bishop pulled me aside to see if I was okay. They all said that I looked... different (exhausted?).
- My speech team took first place at the meet this week.
- After the speech meet I gave them an hour at the mall to get dinner. I went to a bookstore.
- Oh, and there was this: