Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Accentuate the Positive

+ Fell asleep just before 8 last night = 9 hours of sleep.

- Developed mild case of food poisoning

+ Planned out remaining three weeks of English class.

- Want to teach Othello, but there's only a class set of Julius Caesar. Might need to spend planning period tomorrow formatting and printing Othello script.

+ Arranged to have assistant coach ride the bus on Saturday, since the speech meet is at the school just down the street from my house.

- The Mountain Town historical society wants my speech kids to perform for their meeting this Friday evening (should be a positive, given the community involvement, but I'm begrudging the loss of my Friday night).

+ Speech kids are retelling myths/fables, and I'm reading a novel about the Trojan War. I love Greek mythology. I love it even more since I know what it's like to stand at the base of the Acropolis or wander around the labyrinth on Crete.

+/- I'm covering for a French class during my consultation period on Thursday.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment