Tuesday, April 19, 2011

With Catlike Tread

I have two plays left to go this year, and I spent 4th period today teaching my Intro. to Drama class the dance for the song at the end of their show.

I including the hay in the dance, so there was that natural stage of them freaking out over it. To their surprise, though, they learned it and they'll be great as long as no one falls off the stage.

The song, though, won't get out of my head. The lyrics ("Dead, dead, poor Hamlet's dead!/Vengeance had to happen/with chicken as a weapon...") are sung to "Hail, Hail the Gang's All Here!" That would be this song:





Or, as I know it:


(The tune starts at 00:42)

I share this with the hopes that, like me, you

1) spend the day humming that tune

and

2) watch the whole "Pirates" clip anyway just so you can see Kevin and Rex lunging forward in leather pants and open shirts.

(You're welcome, Rachel)

No comments:

Post a Comment