Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Korean Spa Video

I came across a clip from Conan this morning in which he visits a Korean Spa.  It's quite similar to the spa Jason and I visited in Seoul, right down to the shiny pink tables for scrubbing; although, there was no clay-bead room in our version (alas!).  He is a little crass at some points, but I think it does a decent job of capturing the experience for you less intrepid travelers.



However, I do feel compelled to point out that he not only went to a spa in California (i.e. where the workers speak English), but he brought a Korean-speaker along with him.  Somehow I think you haven't truly experienced international bathing until you are completely 100% starkers and have absolutely no idea where you are supposed to go because the wee old Korean lady keeps pointing to the staircase and all of the signs are foreign.










No comments:

Post a Comment