Monday, July 09, 2007

Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down

I'm alive! I promise. And I've been having adventures that I need to blog about. There's the train ride to Chicago, the conference in Chicago itself, a family reunion at Bear Lake, my Russian studies, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

I'm in Colorado now, working at my dad's office and enjoying a vacation for a bit. Thanks to Apple's remarkable repair service (mailed it Thursday, got it back fixed this morning!), I am happily catching up on my internet-ing. Including my sister's blog, where I found a link that taught me this:

$5325.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

Try it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. you are worth far more than $5K to me! I don't have your email address, so apologies to your faithful readers, but I'll post it here and we can get back in good touch again! here she goes:
    megoconnor24@yahoo.com
    I would love to hear from you and to tell you of my upcoming adventure at S&Co.

    ReplyDelete