Thursday, August 21, 2008

You'd Be Surprised

I'm at my desk at school (That's right, DPJH friends - I've got full internet access as a teacher here!), biding my time 'till the end of Back To School Night. The parents and students are doing a condensed version of their schedules, just 12 minutes per class, and this is my "consultation" period. So I thought I'd share some data with you:

Academic Level of Class .......... # of Parents who came to BTSN
1 (Highest) ........................................................... 13
2 .......................................................................... 6
3 .......................................................................... 2
4 (Lowest, aka my 5th period) ................................... 1


Coincidence? You decide!

1 comment:

  1. Can I mention again - No Back to School Night at DPJH!! Sorry to rub it in...especially since it makes me sad to hear about your new school there and all the crap you are dealing with. I miss you and Janelle so much, it's not the same without you! We'll have to chat some time about the changes here, both good and bad. It'll be interesting to see how things pan out!

    ReplyDelete