Friday, June 12, 2009

Anglos in the Metro


Anglos in the Metro
Originally uploaded by chitarita
Here's Laura, Ben, Charlie, Imran, Heather, and Justin at the Ruben
Dario Metro stop.

Pueblo Ingles is over, and I am back in my hostel in Madrid. Most of
the Anglos are meeting up for dinner tonight. I wanted to go, but I
sadly have a cold and a 7:30 am flight. It feels like a normal cold,
but my cough is worse than usual. Probably thanks to a week of
constant talking and a night around a bunch of smoking Spaniards.

I love them, though. It was a fantastic week with a really remarkable
group of people. I want to tell you more, but it would take far too
long with typing on my iPhone and bed is calling to me. Tomorrow is
Prague, and I want to be awake enough to enjoy it.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment