Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Option 1: Write the highly personal self-revelatory-exploration blog entry I've been writing in my head for two days.

Option 2: Write the detailed description of my new classes and the good days at school so far I've been writing in my head for two days.

Option 3: Go to bed, since I'm already 40 minutes past the be-asleep-NOW-to-get-8-hours mark and I haven't slept more than 5 or 6 hours a night for a few weeks and I fell asleep on the way to work yesterday and it's a lucky thing I'm carpooling right now and John was driving at the time.

You'll have to wait, Op-1 and Op-2. Maybe this weekend.



P.S. Even though Mockingjay was automatically downloaded to my Kindle yesterday, I'm being very good. I'm waiting until Friday after school to read it, since I know I'll be sucked in and read it all in one sitting, like I did with the other two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment