Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 4 - Happy Thanksgiving!

For all of those who expressed doubt at our abillity/decision to celebrate Thanksgiving in Paris, I'll have you know that not only did I have green beans, mashed potatoes, and yams today; but Jason and I celebrated with three (THREE) fine meals. We also visited Sainte-Chapelle, Notre Dame, and the Louvre, did a little shopping, and saw a charming movie.

I'm sticking with the meal photos tonight. I took a ton of photos at the churches/museums that will turn up on Flickr soon.

Also? Jason wore yellow pants. And they looked awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I wish I could be with you.

No, scratch that. I wish you were here instead. :) After all, as the wise Oscar Wilde said, "When good Americans die, they go to Paris."

P.S. I don't mean I wish you were all dead, as Jason claims I implied. I just mean when given the choice between celebrating in Paris or in America, one chooses Paris. Is that better, M. La Souche?

No comments:

Post a Comment