Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't Dream It

I had a vivid dream two nights ago. I'll spare you most of the details, since it was long and windy and manifested all kinds of school and social anxieties.

At one point, Rachel, Jason, and I stopped at an outdoor cafe in the mountains. They sat down at a wrought-iron table while I ducked inside to wash my hands, pleased that we were hanging out together. Just as I joined them again, a strange-looking elongated van pulled up alongside the cluster of tables. The middle window rolled down and a shadow inside started shooting. Simultaneously I felt two shots hit my neck, slipped from my chair while worried about Rachel, and I jerked awake (quite literally - in my sudden flailing, I flung my laptop, which had been next to me on the bed, to the floor. Luckily no damage was done.)

Ever since then my neck's been killing me. Not in a bullet-wound kind-of-way, but stiff, sore, and all kinds of muscle-y stress.

Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about this dream...

    ReplyDelete