Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring, Spring, Spring

SNOW DAY!

AND they called it tonight at 9:00, instead of waiting for 5:30 AM. Given the four inches of snow outside my balcony already in the last two hours, they could have called it a while ago. But I'll take what I get.

AND I took a gamble and drove home today instead of staying in MT. Fourth snow day of the year, and it's the first where I get to sleep in my own bed.

AND I made cranberry apple crisp tonight. Which has nothing to do with the snow day other than the blizzard outside made me want a warm, nutty, buttery, fruity dessert.

AND I get to turn off all of my morning alarms and go to bed! And sleep as long as I want! And then get up and do laundry and pack to go see Emily!

SNOW DAY! Nuh nuh nuh nuh Nuh nuh nuh nuh SNOW DAY!

(That's the Batman theme, if you couldn't tell.)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for snow! I am glad you are getting some sleep now in preparation for coming attractions!

    ReplyDelete