Friday, August 30, 2013

Rules of Threes

I'm in a pretty good mood at the moment despite three good reasons not to be:

Reason #1:  First cold of the school year.  Yup.  Took a whole week and a half.

Reason #2:  My car suddenly started sounding like this:



Fast, loud, and constant clicking coming from under my dashboard.  It's only audible inside the car, and it's driving me batty.  I called the repair shop and they can't see it until Wednesday thanks to the holiday weekend.  So I'll be dropping it off Tuesday night and picking up a rental car.  Whoo.

Reason #3: My period.  Not too big of a deal, but the last one was especially bloody so I'm a little grumpy about facing it again.


And yet my mood is good overall.  Why?


Reason #1:  Three day weekend!  Whoo!

Reason #2:  Jason's got a layover at DIA tomorrow, so I get to catch up with one of my BFFs in person (and hopefully start planning next summer's big trip)!

Reason #3:  I get to go see Austenland with Rachel and Lisa tomorrow night!


All excellent reasons to be cheerful, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment