Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Gourmet Cure?


The Gourmet Cure?
Originally uploaded by chitarita
How could I resist this shop?
I stepped inside and bought some lovely little cookies and some
caramels with nougat, all sold by the gram. With my lack of knowledge
of the metric system, I figured it was either a great deal or it would
be expensive. It was the latter, but they'll be good to share at PI.

Despite the heat and the noise outside, I slept for a good 11 hours.
Because I don't have anything today until 2, I did two of the three
museumson my list yesterday, and because I haven't had a free morning
in a while nor will until the end of the trip, I slept in and then
took myself on a walk. I people-watched and ate a ham sandwich and
wandered down any street that looked enticing.

The welcome reception for Pueblo Ingles is in an hour. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment