Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In Which I Get Behind in My Posting and I Provide a Quick Summary

You know, for having such a relaxing schedule, I am rapidly getting behind in my blogging. I now have three days worth of things to tell you about, which I will not do tonight. I want to write them out in full and I'm going to optimistically on doing that tomorrow. In the meanwhile, here's a list of the highlights of recent activities:

- Georgetown!
- Bookstores!
- Art Class!
- Giant Turtles Mating!
- Lions Roaring!
- Getting Lost!
- Bernadette Peters!
- Elaine Paige!
- Trader Joe's!
- Getting Lost Again!
- Gym Psychology and Sociology!
- Blisters!

Such an exciting summer I'm having. At the moment, Jason's in the midst of writing a contract for Hulu in Japan. I'm reading an Ann Patchett book and, you know, not blogging. In fact, I'm off to continue doing that right now.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment