Tuesday, June 07, 2011

We Won't Forget to Write

Per my usual pre-trip rituals, it is 8:00 PM and I am not anywhere near done packing yet.  (I don't think I have ever gone on a trip with a proper night's sleep behind me.  It's just not done!)

I am, however, attending to some very important blogging-type stuff.  At the moment I'm working on activating my phone for mobile blogging.  Because I know you're excited to see up-to-the-moment pictures of my adventures to come!

In other blogging news, Jason has started a blog!


Since we will be sharing many of the same adventures in the weeks ahead, and since our different perspectives can be entertaining, here's the link if you'd care to read:

www.amoregentlemanlikemanner.blogspot.com

He's a pretty funny guy when he's not working 84 hours a week.

Until tomorrow then!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. Well, now I'm just going to have to go and read Jason's blog. And I agree with you on the pre-travel nervousness. I always get nervous before I travel, and it never makes the least bit of sense to me as to why or what I'm nervous about. Even to places that are familiar and I've been to before.

    ReplyDelete