Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tweeting the Trip

Rachel and Ben had the excellent idea that I should get my students to tweet the New York trip.  With Ben's assistance on the set-up, I and my students each have mobile Twitter accounts to chronicle our journey as it happens.  Exciting, no?

If you'd like to follow along, the group's page is here:
(https://twitter.com/#!/pchsny/pchs-ny-trip-2012)

You don't need to be registered on Twitter to follow along, and I'll add a link in the sidebar for your convenience.

I let the students choose their own usernames, so a rundown on the cast of characters might be handy:

H2Opchsny = yours truly
Teekapchsny = Karijka, a sophomore girl
Vaderpchsny = Zach, a junior boy
Salsacondor = Paul, a senior boy (who can't follow the instructions, apparently)
Jennypchsny = Jenny, Paul's sister who graduated two years ago but still wanted to come
Torriepchsny = Torrie, a senior girl
Yodogpchsny = Allana, a sophomore girl

There's a few more who still need to sign up.  I'll bug them upon their arrival at the hotel tonight.

I will, of course, also be blogging as I can.  Because I'm sure you just can't get enough of my wacky adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment