Sunday, December 04, 2011

Fancy Tiger's Holiday Handmade Craft Fair

Rachel has been a fan of this fair since its inception, but it has always fallen on the same weekend as drama plays/speech meets so I have not been able to attend.

This year, though, I didn't schedule a Friday night performance, which meant I could go see this fair with Rachel. (Kermit arm waves) Yay!

I won't be going into too many details about the crafts themselves since there was a lot of Christmas shopping going on. I bought some things for others and, lacking Rachel's remarkable restraint, I bought some things for myself.

The facility itself was pretty, the crafts were fun (and occasionally creepy - who uses doll arms to make earrings?), and I loved getting to hang out with Rachel for a bit.

'Tis the holiday season! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment