Monday, March 05, 2012

Another Four Hours Would Work Wonders!

I'm not sure what to do when there simply isn't enough time in the day to get everything done.  Midterms are this week - Wednesday and Thursday, to be exact - and I'm thoroughly resenting them for blocking my work.  Not only do they keep my drama classes from working on the set, but I can't work on the set either because I need to write the midterms, grade all the papers, and get grades posted.

I am determined to get everything done before Monday's dress rehearsal, largely because there's an awful lot to do show week, too.  I have absolutely no idea how to do that without staying at school after rehearsal into the night. But the image of using power tools to build large flats alone in the school long after dark makes me hesitate for some reason.

All I want to do is build the set.  Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment