Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New York - The Photos



At the airport.  One kid showed up at 6:00 AM (we were meeting at 7:30), he was so excited.


Van ride into the city


Dinner the first night.


Posing in the Disney Store with original costumes from the new Spider-Man movie.



Mmm... Schmackary's Cookies at midnight (ish)!


First subway ride



Central Park


Posing for the camera...


Not posing for the camera (mostly)


The view from the rooftop garden at the Met


Street food


Central Park again


My chaperones


Lincoln Center


Radio City Music Hall bathrooms


They're setting up for the Tonys!



Buying street art


Deli food


Meeting the cast (that's Iago from "Aladdin")


Late-night cheesecake in the hotel lobby


Subway from Battery Park to the Village

Next, a bunch of photos from Accomplice:




















Jing Fong's:






At the airport to go home:



Chism, one of the student, bought me this Shakespeare doll at Lincoln Center.  I strapped him to my backpack for the ride home.


(Chism and Ryan also bought my dad a Mario shirt from the Nintendo store because the students decided Dad looks Mario.  Aw!  If I find a photo of Dad in the shirt, I'll post it later.)

(Update - thanks, Rachel!)












No comments:

Post a Comment