Friday, July 13, 2012

Food at PI

Per tradition, and much to the curiosity of my dinner companions, I took photos of all of our meals at PI. I've uploaded them to my Flicker account (link in the sidebar) if you're interested.

Below are a few extra pictures: Christine and our wait staff; Allison, Rosemarie, and I just before dinner the last night; a sample day's menu (we choose our first and second choices from a short list the day before and write them on a board); and the judgmental deer than looked disapprovingly down on any meal choice you made, even if it was vegetarian.

It was delicious and far too heavy for daily fare. I miss the incredibly simple meals Jason and I favored prior to this trip, and I wonder if it'll be possible to go vegetarian for a while here....

No comments:

Post a Comment